Collect personal information
- Examples of personal information collected: The version of the browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, the site or product you view, search criteria, and the way of interacting with the site.
- Purpose of collection:Load the website accurately for you and analyze the usage of the website to optimize our website.
- Collection source:It is automatically collected when you visit our website using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags or pixels.
- Disclosure for commercial purposes:Share with our processor Shopify
- Examples of personal information collected:Name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card number), email address and phone number.
- Purpose of collection:To provide you with products or services to fulfill our contracts, process your payment information, arrange transportation, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders to understand potential risks or fraud, and Provide you with information or advertisements related to our products or services when in line with the preferences you share with us.
- Collection source:Collect from you.
- Disclosure for commercial purposes:Shared with our processor Shopify.
This website is not suitable for individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
Sharing personal information
As mentioned above, we share your personal information with service providers to help us provide services and fulfill contracts with you. E.g:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
Use of personal information
We use your personal information to provide you with services, including: providing sales products, processing payments, shipping and fulfilling orders, and keeping you informed about new products, services and offers.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area ("EEA"), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
[INCLUDE ALL THAT APPLY TO YOUR BUSINESS]
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the website, unless you ask us to delete this information, we will keep your personal information as a record. For more information on the right to erasure, please see the "Your Rights" section below.
A cookie is a small amount of information that is downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our website. We use many different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising and social media or content cookies. Cookies allow websites to remember your actions and preferences (such as login name and region selection), thereby making your browsing experience better. This means you don’t have to re-enter this information every time you return to the site or browse from page to page. Cookies also provide information about how people use the site, for example, whether it's the first visit or frequent visits.
The length of time a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on its type. The short-lived cookie will last until you stop browsing.PermanentCookies until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are permanent and expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in a variety of ways. Please keep in mind that deleting or blocking cookies will have a negative impact on your user experience, and some parts of our website may no longer be fully available.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether to accept cookies through browser controls (usually found in the browser's "tools" or "preferences" menu). More information on how to modify browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in the browser's help file or through websites such as www.allaboutcookies.org.
In addition, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent us from sharing information with third parties, such as our advertising partners.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have any questions, or if you want to file a complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org